Bespoqe Travel does not own or operate any of the companies providing accommodations, transportation, meals or other itinerary components for programs.
We assume no responsibility for delays, losses or accidents, or for damage to persons or property caused by any persons, firm, corporations or other entity providing accommodations, transportation, meals or other services either as part of or incidental to this program.
Please note that city taxes and tips are not included in any of our pricing.
The trips we create are bundled packages and therefore we do not provide a breakdown of costs. Our local suppliers often give us a bundled price for the services provided and so we do the same for our clients.
Approximately 2-3 weeks before your trip, you will receive your final itinerary (including individual pick-up times with guides and drivers on every day) and the list of our recommended restaurants.
With the final payment, the itinerary/quotation document is accepted as TRAVEL CONTRACT. The price of your travel arrangements is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
Bespoqe Travel strongly recommends guests to purchase a "cancel for any reason" (CFAR) travel insurance.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of confirmation to secure your booking.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to the start date. For reservations made within 60 days of departure, the entire trip cost must be paid at the time of booking.
- Quotes and payments will be in EURO currency.
- Bespoqe Travel accepts payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Amex) without extra costs.
- Booking starts after the Bespoqe Travel's credit card authorization form will be filled and signed by the client, and Bespoqe Travel receives a positive bank confirmation about the transaction.
- All cancellation notices must be in writing.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation made between 60 to 30 days prior to the program start date will receive a 50% refund (net of deposit).
- Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the program start date will not be eligible for any refunds.
- Service(s) may be subject to change or cancellation during the trip, due to unforeseen circumstances. Bespoqe Travel will make best efforts to contact participants to inform them of any significant changes If the services are canceled by Bespoqe Travel, guests will receive a refund.
- Bespoqe Travel reserves the right to cancel service(s) due to unforeseen circumstances as determined by the company. If the services are canceled by Bespoqe Travel, guests will receive a refund of monies paid for the service(s)
- No refunds will be made for any service(s) not used by the clients during the trip
- Any request for changes made by clients (including postponing or rescheduling) must be made in writing. It will not be guaranteed, but it will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Some travel arrangements may be unchangeable after a reservation has been made. Any change request may incur in a cancellation fee of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
Bespoqe Travel will not have any advance information regarding conferences, weddings and other events being held at the hotels where the client is booked. The client understands that Bespoqe Travel is not responsible for any noise, disturbances or inconveniences to the client as a result of these events.
The client also understands that Bespoqe Travel has no control over air conditioning and heating conversion dates at selected hotels. Most recommended hotels have air conditioning and heating but the dates when these services are turned on or off are subject to local laws and customs.