Enjoy all the main sites and attractions of Turin during a stay in complete luxury in a 5-stars hotel in the pedestrian area of the city center. Immerse yourself in the Italian history, rich in art and culture and enjoy a stunning private gourmet experience in an artisanal chocolate factory.
A luxury long weekend in the elegant first capital of Italy, enjoying the gorgeous baroque architecture of its palaces - as the curved-front Palazzo Carignano - and the marvelous arcaded squares in the city center.
Be pampered by your own private guide who will share with you both the “must to visit” places in the city and the hidden and “only for few” sites and shops. Appreciate the private chauffeured transfers in the city and from/to Turin Airport.
Take a break in a XVIII century cafe, tasting the best local blend of coffee and chocolate and have the unique experience making your own chocolate in an old artisanal chocolate factory.
HIGHLIGHT AND INCLUSION
- Accommodation in high-class 5 stars hotels and luxury villas
- Chauffeured private luxury car, including transfers from/to airport
- Private guided sightseeing city tour of Turin
- Fee entrance to the Egyptian Museum
- Fee entrance to the Mole Antonelliana with National Cinema Museum
- Fee entrance to the Automobile Museum
- Fee entrance to the Queen's "Palazzo Madama" and the Royal Palace
- Fee entrance to the Royal Hunting Palace of Venaria Reale
- Chocolate tour and visit to an artisanal chocolate factory
- Gourmet shopping tour (best Italian food and wine products)
Want to learn more or check pricing and availability?
Submit a request for a travel consultation.
© BESPOQE - Event & Travel